Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer days on Beaver Island, Michigan



I should be sitting in these chairs relaxing but no! Have been busy doing stuff. Saturday was Art in the Harbor here on Beaver Island. It was gorgeous day although breezy. Things kept blowing over. But a nice day to gaze over Paradise Bay while waiting for customers! Kind of slow but hey who can complain when you are overlooking Paradise Bay!!



The Pitcher's Thistles are blooming on the beach. These two photos show the interesting Pitcher's Thistles. They are a protected (federal I believe) species.



Soon I will show some photos of a typical day on Beaver Island but haven't loaded up the photos yet! Tomorrow I have a lampwork lesson with a student here on Beaver Island. Should be fun but I have to go and clean up the studio!


GO BACK TO: http://www.BeaverIslandJewelry.com HOME PAGE

No comments: